Wednesday 21 March 2012

Sunshine, your back!

Yesterday was a beautiful day here where I live and it was so wonderful to have the sun warming my back again!
(Unfortunately today is grey).
But I took a picture to celebrate the beginning of spring:


I also noticed today (different subject) that I really need a proper camera! I've been wanting one for at least a year now but it's too bad I can't afford one yet.
If anyone doesn't need theirs anymore, you can give it to me! (=D just kidding; unless you really do have one =D) 

Before I forget, I wanted to thank Georgia for giving me advice and tips for my photos. I used two of her actions on this picture and I already love them (still have to learn how to use them perfectly). So thank you so much Georgia and I hope you and your family have a great week!

Bloggers: Georgia's blog is called "it's just how I see things..." , and if you like photography, you'll love this blog!

Have a great day everyone  =)
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. awww... thank you for the link love, sweet eva. i love what you did with this photo! it turned out beautiful. i can't wait to see more as you continue to practice and play with the actions. it's addicting!... but so much fun, too!

    thanks, again, for mentioning me and linking to my blog. very sweet of you!

    i'm your first follower... yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.

    if i had an extra camera laying around, i'd send it to you! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being my first follower =D and for leaving these nice comments.
      I hope I'll get to participate in your Monday link-up party next week, if I have time (I've got some exams coming up).
      Hope you have a wonderful day !
      p.s. I love your moving picture idea; don't give it up =D!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I always enjoy reading them.