Sunday 9 September 2012

My Homemade Paper Flowers

Hello again!
I've been wanting to try and make some paper flowers cause they don't die and can be very nice :)
After a few hours of research on internet I finally found some that were easy to make.
 
So these are mine (photos are taken with my new canon :D ):
 




 
 
So what do you think? The flowers look very nice, I'm very happy since these craft projects don't always work out!
I'm still trying to use manual mode on my camera. All these pictures were taken in manual mode, and they look fine but sometimes not that much when I put them on my computer.
 
Anyways, if I find time (which is very difficult at the moment) I might post a tutorial on how to make these if someone wants me too.
 
Have a great weekend!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I always enjoy reading them.